Report design requirements
(Capital letters, 14 pt, bold, centered)
indent, 14 pt
N.P.Surname, N.P. Surname
Organization Name in full (Educational Institution, Scientific Research Institution, Faculty, Department, Group)
(14 pt, centered)
indent, 14 pt
Report volume – from 4 to 6 full A4 pages Microsoft Word 3.0 and higher.
- margins: up, bottom, right, left – 30 mm;
- portrait orientation;
- font Times New Roman, 14 pt;
- line spacing – single;
- alignment – in width;
- paragraph indent – 1.25 cm (default);
- automatic hyphenation;
- forced hyphenation, extra spaces and indents are prohibited;
- formulas – Microsoft Equation3.0;
- figures – black and white (or shades of grey);
- references to used sources – in square brackets.
The report should be thoroughly edited.
The use of automatic lists and references to figures, tables and used sources in the text is prohibited!
The text should be concluded with SUMMARY or CONCLUSIONS.
Requirements for the design of figures (pictures, graphs, charts, diagrams):
- all figures should be black and white;
- font size on the figures not less than 12 pt;
- figures created in Word should be grouped;
- Figures and diagrams alignment – centered;
- Underlines and figure names should be grouped with figures, font Times New Roman, 14 pt, no indents, alignment – in width;
- Figure wrapping in the text – up and down;
- Figures should be placed in the text immediately after mentioning for the first time or on the next page;
- All figures should have references. One should write «…according to Figure 2» and so on.
All figures are presented in portrait orientation.
Table design requirements:
Both the title and the number of the table (for instance, Table 1) should be positioned above with the alignment to the right.
Formula design requirements:
All the formulas should be typed in Microsoft Equation3.0 with the following settings:
- normal 14 pt;
- Large index 12 pt;
- Small index 10 pt;
- Large symbol 18 pt;
- Small symbol 12 pt.
Formulas should be centered with their numbers put in brackets to the right.
References design requirements:
The numbers of references in the text are placed in square brackets. The list of references is placed at the end of the report. Please note the general order of entries for books in bibliographic description:
- Books - Surname, Initials (period), Full title (period), Place of publishing (colon), Publisher (comma), Number of pages (for instance, 170 p.) or the Page (for instance P.100);
- Magazine article – Surnames of authors and initials (period), Full title (double slash), Magazine (period), Year (period), Volume number (period), Issue number (period), Pages;
- Dissertations – Surname, Initials (period), Dissertation Title (colon), Dissertation (or author’s abstract) for a degree of Doctor (or Candidate) of Science in Engineering (slash), Institute (period), City (comma), Year (period), Number of pages.
(Capital letters, 14 pt, Left alignment, indent 1.25 cm):
- Petrov Y.P. Variational methods in Theory of Optimal control L.: Energy, 1977. 280 p.
- Vasilenko S.V., Levitskiy А.Е. Remote power quality control complex in municipal power substations. // Microelectronic information control systems and complexes: collected papers of All-Russian science school, Novocherkassk, 5-7 September 2011. Novocherkassk: LIK, 2011. P.41-43.
- Shevtsov М.V. Transmition of discrete signals between relay protection and automation devices using digital communication channels // Relay specialist. 2009. №1. P.60-63.
- Patent. 2170880 RF, MPK7 F 23 D 14/02. Gas burner device / А.V. Antokhin, V.N. Romanenko, F.I. Syomin; Close corporation "STEKLOPAK". № 2000125064/06; claimed. 05.10.00; published. 20.07.01, Bulletin. № 5.
In one indent after the references list one should give brief information concerning the scientific advisor including the following: Scientific Advisor: Name, Patronymic Name, Surname, scientific degree, position, and place of work.
All the requirements for the report design are placed in English on the conference web-site.
Note! The reports that do not comply with the requirements are not considered by the organizational committee and will not be included to the collected papers of the conference.